China visa application form. Upon order completion, please download, print and sign China visa application, prepared by our system under your account.
Original, signed Aruba passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity and have at least 2 visa pages.
Passport Photo: 1 Include a passport style photo, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a surcharge associated with this service.
Proof of status. Original evidence of your legal status in UAE (Original of UAE residence permit, resident visa, or Emirati ID card).with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
No Objection Certificate. Original
letter from your employer on business letterhead, addressed to "The Consulate of China, Visa Section, Dubai". The letter must adhere to the following guidelines:
•Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify applicant's name, passport number, and employment status/position held in the company).
• List the applicant's monthly salary and specify the duration of employment.
• State that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job after your trip.
• Business owners are required to provide a valid Trade License Copy.
• For pupils and students, proof of enrollment in school or university.
• For minors under the age of 18 travelling with/without parents, consent of both parents/legal guardians, either through a notarized certificate or by an authorization signed in front of the visa officer. Copies of both parents’ passports are required.
• If sponsored by spouse/parents, Passport and UAE Visa copy of the sponsor as well as a copy of birth/ marriage certificate must be submitted.
E-Gate Card (if applicable). Holders of e-Gate card who don't have the latest entry stamp to UAE on their passport must go to the immigration office in the airport and request an entry certificate.
Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or itinerary.
Hotel Reservations. Copy of hotel reservations.
If visiting friends or family, you must provide a letter of invitation from the host in China, instead of a hotel reservation. The letter must be signed and should be address to the "Consulate of China, Visa Section." The letter must contain the following information:
• Personal information of the applicant: Name, gender, date of birth, and passport details
• Details of the visit: Dates, purpose, places to visit, and places of accommodation
• Details of the inviting party: Name, address, phone number, and relationship to the applicant
• Proof of residence (electricity bill / water bill)
You will also need to provide a copy the host's ID, or, if they are not a citizen of China, copies of their China residence permit and their national passport's information pages.
Tourist invitation. If your travel is being organized by a tour group in China, an official Invitation Letter for Tourist issued by Duly Authorized Tourism Unit in China can be used in place of the hotel reservation.
Multiple Entry Letter. If multiple entries are desired, a detailed letter explaining precisely why the multiple entry visa is necessary. The decision to grant or deny the Multiple entry visa to China lays entirely with the China Embassy.
Trade License. Copy of the applicant's employer trade license.